Friday, October 31, 2008

الشيخة طيبة

My Pekingese puppy’s name is Taiba…actually, after I knew she was the pet of a CHINESE EMPEROR, we called her Al-Shaikha Taiba. She is the first puppy that I am responsible of and it’s really hard to take care of a puppy. You need to potty train it, feed it, play with it, give it a bath once in a while, and train it to sit-stay-come and other stuff…
Al-Shaikha Taiba is still a puppy since we got her. She looks so cute and innocent but when it’s potty time…
Her color is caramel-brown. When she is older she should have lots of locks of hair (which means I have to brush her 24/7).

And I am also taking care of guinea pigs, another dog, and fish, which makes it harder for me to pay attention to EVERYTHING. Plus, I need to stay good in school and all that!

But nothing is better than having a pet to brighten up your day…and to keep you happy and motivated!

17 comments:

Ron Jafar said...

Which other dog? (And I have to take care of the fish too!)I like the post.

Salah said...

ما يعض؟

UmmEl3yal said...

Hi 7bibty .. I like this photo of 6aiba :)

My Kitten, she means Yereesh. Or did you forget about him :p

Alia said...

Congratulations on your new blog

حلو لون الشيخة طيبة
:)

Razan said...

Salah,

It's still a puppy and it needs to bite anything to grow it's teeth because it has little weak teeth. It bites but only to excersize it's gum and grow strong teeth. And it doesn't hurt.

Razan said...

Alia,

Thanks and thanks again. :D

White Wings said...

shaikha 6aiba is the cutest puppy ever
i love the picture

congrats on the new blog...i love it
keep up the wonderful posts hon
kisses

Razan said...

White wings,

Thanks. :D

Dionysus said...

6ayoooob 7adha etwanes kent ba5ethha ma3ay alyoom ;p

Razan said...

5ayrhaa,

Lol, thats funny. XD

Catalina said...

Congrats on your blog.. You sound like a very smart little girl, how old r u? I have 2 little kids who consume 26 hours of my day (yes 26 out of 24hrs) they are all over the place and bite everything that gets in their hands. One of them has been biting her bed rim for the past 2 days that you cant even recognize its original color anymore. The other one bites her clothes, toys, her daddy's wallet and sometimes my cheek!! They are far more difficult to take care of than shaikha Taiba so stop complaining little girl *wink*

I really like your writing style afterall ابن الوز عوام

Ask your mummy what that means ;)

By the way, I hug my kids 55 times an hour and double that on weekends. Maybe that explains their temper! ;)

Love,
A mother of 2 little cute monsters

Razan said...

Catalina,

WOW...

Manal said...

انا اقول هذا تاثير المدارس الاجنبية
:))

عيالي قاعدين ببريطانيا حاولوا ان نشتريلهم ارنب
بس ما حصلوا ظفر الارنب

بعد هالمرة كلب

الصراحة الله يساعدكم على التنظيف والرعاية
بعد حتى هالنوع من الحيوانات تحتاج رعاية

بس شكلة كيووووووت بالصورة
:)

Razan said...

Manalq8,

Thank you!

SmeagolVader said...

taiba looks cute... but he doesn't smell it, and i mean literally

Razan said...

Gears of Garbage,

Lol!

SmeagolVader said...

for everyone's information, we have about... 10 pets... fish don't count as pets ;p